Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Commercial That Still Hasn't Made Me Famous

In honor of my favorite season...football season, and the fact that Tim Tebow was named QB1 for the Denver Broncos, I wanted to pay tribute to one of my favorite commercials of all time, Under Armour is Football.

Did you see me? I'm in the commercial! Replay the last few seconds. Do you see everyone rushing the field? Well, I'm there...somewhere on the field. 

That infamous scene in college football was the night Texas Tech beat #1 ranked University of Texas and in a few seconds robbed them of a trip to the National Championship. I still can't believe I was THERE when it happened! It's such a bummer this night will probably trump my wedding as the best night of my life. Sorry future husband. 

Me and my friend Suzanne right before we rushed the field

No comments:

Post a Comment