Saturday, April 7, 2012

Down the Hall

Now days there are very few walls in my house that have not been touched. When I moved in I remember saying the paint in the entry and hallway wasn't that bad and didn't need to be touched, at least for a few years. However, after transforming the living room, the hallway and entry looked so dingy and dirty.

Originally I wanted to tackle the hallway and entry during the same weekend I painted the living room, but it just didn't happen. Now, here we were, months later and the paint was still sitting in the garage waiting to be used. 

After taking a few weeks off from major home improvements in order to rest and work on smaller projects, it was time to tackle a little more painting.

There really aren't too many interesting things to say about a hallway and entry so I'll let the photos do the talking.

Move-in Day

Before
 After

Before
 After

Before
 After

Before
 After

No comments:

Post a Comment